[HBase Hong Kong & China]
HBase is designed to host very large tables, billions of rows X millions of columns, atop clusters of industrial standard servers. It is a distributed, versioned, column-oriented store. HBase provides Bigtable-like capabilities on top of Hadoop and HDFS. important features include Strongly consistent reads/writes, Automatic sharding, Automatic RegionServer failover, massively parallelized processing via MapReduce.
Cases of the HBase Application:
• uses Hadoop and HBase in several areas from social services to structured data storage and processing for internal use.
• has about 30 nodes running Hadoop and HBase, planning a deployment on an 80 nodes cluster.
• write data constantly to HBase with MapReduce jobs to process then store it back to HBase or external systems.
• the production cluster has been running since Oct 2008.
• 532 nodes cluster (8 * 532 cores, 5.3PB).
• heavy usage of Java MapReduce, Pig, Hive, HBase
• using it for Search optimization and Research.
• two 60 nodes cluster, total 5T Ram, 1PB
• mostly HBase, some MapReduce
• marketing data handling
Please feel free to use the contact-us form to contact us now if you have any queries.